SBM Life Science France confirms its presence at the JdC, the industry’s leading trade show, to present its product ranges and services centred around the company’s four “universes”– Nourish, Embellish, Maintain, and Defend – its high-performance naturalness approach and its latest innovations to better support its distributor partners in their expectations and those of the consumer. This exhibition is above all a privileged moment of proximity and conviviality for the SBM teams and the market players, which enables them to anticipate developments and thus respond to the societal, environmental, and regulatory challenges of the coming seasons.
For more than 20 years, SBM Life Science has been a pioneer in France in the natural garden products segment and remains committed to offering responsible, sustainable, and effective solutions to gardeners, experts, and neophytes alike. Following the example of the Solabiol Oriange® 3in1 revolution, the teams present on the stand will present a wide range of biocontrol products and exclusive products will be unveiled.
All the solutions proposed on the stand will support SBM Life Science’s ambition to make consumers’ daily lives easier, by offering them innovative and responsible solutions and services for their plants, their garden and their living space. In order to support this branding, an activation plan has been put in place with more than 2000 references deployed in stores across Europe and customized approaches have been developed for retailers. SBM’s digital initiatives are also part of this approach, such as product usage tutorials and QR codes displayed on the stand to access technical data sheets.
The 100 m² booth will bring the company’s entire marketing strategy to life, structured around the following four pillars and embodied by strong brands :
• Nourish : cultivate your natural food garden (Solabiol) ;
• Embellish : enjoy a beautiful green space with flowers (Solabiol, BHS, Détaupeur) ;
• Maintain : rest in a clean and well-tended place (Protect Expert) ;
• Defend : protect against pests (Protect Expert, Caussade, Thermacell).
« All players in the world of gardening are in unison to say how much this show is expected! For this year’s reunion, the SBM Life Science France teams are keen to highlight the innovations that accompany changes in our market and the desire of consumers to reconnect with nature,” says François Mazellier, General Manager of SBM Life Science France. “It is also an opportunity to commit ourselves to maintaining and strengthening the bonds of trust with our partners with the common objective of facilitating customer experiences and satisfying consumers. These are key elements for a French and family-owned company like SBM. »
SBM’s stand (N°U24) will be in HALL 2, Parc Chanot, Marseille, from March 29–31.
Or Brun and SPG, two companies recently acquired by the SBM group, will also be present at the show.
About SBM Life Science :
- SBM Life Science is the Home & Garden subsidiary of SBM Company. With 450 employees over 22 sites worldwide, the subsidiary represents €270M in turnover.
- SBM Life Science offers innovative and responsible solutions and services to its customers and consumers for their plants, gardens, and living environments. Its range of products includes plant protection, soil and lawn seeds, plant food, and pest and mosquitoes control products to meet consumers’ needs: to Nourish, Beautify, Maintain, and Defend.
- SBM Life Science has several flagship brands in Europe : Protect Home®, Protect Garden® and Solabiol®, a pioneer in natural products in France since 2001. High-performing local brands complete the company’s offer in each European country, such as NutriOne®, Phostrogen® and Stroller®.
- In the United States, SBM Life Science Corp. is a key player in innovation in the lawn and garden market and stands with leading brands such as BioAdvanced® and Natria®, one of the leading brands in organic products.